This app respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. Explained below-
I. Face data
No face data is collected by this app at all. Only face detection is done real-time by the app when you are doing the lie detector test. The app does not collect the face data and that camera view is completely 100% private on user’s device.
We are not at all using the face data. We understand user privacy and we made sure when developing the app that no face data is used by us or any 3rd party framework in the app.
We understand user confidentiality and that is why we have developed the app to not store any face data nor allow any 3rd party to use it in any way possible.
i. App does not share any face data with anyone. The data remains 100% private with you.
ii. The screen recording feature using Apple’s Replaykit framework which gets enabled after In-app purchase on this app records the screen and keeps the recording completely private on user’s device itself that only for the moment when preview view of that is shown, as soon as that preview view is not shown on screen, the screen recording is removed. If the user’s plan to save it, they can do save it in photos and then they can share it which also happens entirely on user’s device. You can see information about this in IV. b section on this page. Pre – iOS 14, there was a share button also after the screen recording got over but that was also 100% privately stored on user’s device who recorded it and no one can access that video. But now as there is no share button in iOS 14 , this process happens from photo’s which is also wholly private.
i. There is no retention of face data. The face data is not stored at all on your device.
ii. For the screen record feature, the video is totally 100% removed after the user closes the preview view of this screen recording. There is totally no retention of user’s data in the app.
II. App Analytics & Privacy.
To help us improve our apps, we are using Flurry Analytics in our apps for crash analysing and statistics in a way that it does not personally identify you. Data analysing of average number of users for a particular language, average number of users for device model, average type of crashes happening to resolve them.
No user account or login is required for using our apps. No personal information is collected.
v1.6 – Completely removed Flurry Analytics in this version.
Apps have Google ads / facebook audience network ads in our app which support us to create these entertainment apps.
They may collect certain information from apps, including:
- IP address, which may be used to estimate the general location of a device.
- Non-user related crash logs, which may be used to diagnose problems and improve the SDK. Diagnostic information may also be used for advertising and analytics purposes.
- User-associated performance data such as app launch time, hang rate, or energy usage, which may be used to evaluate user behavior, understand the effectiveness of existing product features, and plan new features. Performance data may also be used for displaying ads, including sharing with other entities that display ads.
- A Device ID such as the device’s advertising identifier or other app-bounded device identifiers, which may be used for the purpose of third-party advertising and analytics.
- Advertising data, such as advertisements the user has seen, may be used to power analytics and advertising features.
- Other user product interactions like app launch taps, and interaction information, like video views, may be used to improve advertising performance.
And User tracking is turned off by default in our apps.
a. Camera Permission
Apps ask for camera permission, which is just for showing your face to you, face detection is done by the app software to detect face. And apart from that nothing else is done by the app with your face data. No capture or storing of face data happens. This data is completely confidential and remains 100% in the user device and no where else.
b. Screen Record Feature
This feature is available after making In-App purchase. In this, we are using Replaykit framework by Apple which ask for permission for app screen recording after an interval of time. The screen recording is done 100% private in the app which users can store to device photo’s or cancel it which completely removes the video. We guarantee that this screen recording is not shared or stored anywhere else nor it is used by any third party library. It is 100% private and completely on user’s device only.
V. Problem Resolution
If problems arise or for any questions, you may contact us via the “Contact us” page or by sending an email to email@example.com
We are committed to resolving disputes within 2 working days.
VI. In-app Purchases
All in-app purchases in our app are non-renewable. Non-renewable in-app purchases are not subscriptions. Once you made the in-app purchase , it will be always available for usage to you and you do not need to pay again for that same service.